Quality and Dependable Diaphragm Actuated
Safety Shutdown Valve Assembly
Technically superior and affordable priced safety shutdown valve –
- Surface wellheads
- Pipeline Systems
- Casing-relief blowdown valve applications
Available Valve Sizes:
- 2 – 1/6 in. 5,000 psi
- 2 – 9/16 in. 5,000 psi
- 3 – 1/8 in. 5,000 psi
- 1 – 13/16 in. 10,000 psi
- 2 – 1/16 in. 10,000 psi
- Less Maintenance – A rolling nylon reinforced diaphragm design eliminates moving O-ring seals and leads to longer seal life.
- Proven reliability – API 6A PR2 Appendix F qualified packing.
- Lightweight – Easy to install and maintain. Can be redressed without special tools or external pressure sources.
- Quick disconnect – Actuator can be removed from the valve without the use of special tools or an external pressure source.
- Large diaphragm area – Allow the use of Low Pressure air or gas control systems. A relief valve on the cylinder acts to protect against damage to the diaphragm in case of excessive pressure increase.
AVAILABLE ACTUATOR SIZES –
12 in. diaphragm actuator – 70AUD12
18 in. diaphragm actuator – 70AUD18
- Visual Open – Close Indication – Upper Stem extension indicates gate position at a glance.
CAN BE OFFERED WITH –
- Limit Switches
- Fusible and Standard Lockout Caps
- Stem Protectors
- Mechanical or hydraulic Opening Assemblies