Small Natural Gas Compressor Station Design
Do you have a small business fleet that you would like to consider for natural gas?
Small Natural Gas Compressor station designed for small smart fleets. Perfect for the “smart” business that is ready for natural gas refueling at a smaller scale.
This small CNG Station has only 2 connections (Inlet gas connection and 460V/3 PH to the motor starter box) and is ready to use for natural gas refueling.
This natural gas compressor station is perfect for those with smaller fleets looking for a smaller starting CNG unit. In most cases, you can reduce your fuel bill by 40%.
Ingersoll Rand – Small Fast Fill Complete Packaged Station Components:
- One (1) – Ingersoll Rand Model 05H25NGSX Compressor rated at 28 scfm with 5 psi inlet to first stage head 460V/3PH to the motor starter box.
- One (1) – Temperature Compensated Dome Load Panel – Regulates pressure according to ambient temperatures.
- Two (2) Fuel Post Assemblies
- One (1) – Lubrication system – Oil tank with oil level regulator for consistent oil maintenance.
- One (1) 10,000 cu.ft. Storage Sphere
Ingersoll Rand CNG Station Performance:
Duty: five (5) vehicles each require 10 equivalent gallons of gasoline in a 5 hour period.
Station Loading: 5 vehicles X 10 gallons X 125scf = 6,250 scf
Compressor Delivery: 6,250 scf/5 Hours/60 minutes = 20.83 scfm
Note: Single buffer storage will allow for approximately 3,000 scf of natural gas to be fast filled into vehicles or 2.4 vehicles immediately.
Recovery time = 1.78 hours. Recovery time is time needed to refill storage.
Time for direct fill if storage is empty = 44.6 minutes.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Air-Cooled design
- Only two connection needed and ready to use
- 12 Gasoline Gallon Equivalents per hour
- Closed loop vent recovery system complete with ASME tank and relief valve, pressure gauge and manual drain valve
- Complete Lubrication System
- Station can be easily added to if demand outgrows the station
Call us today for more information on our “smaller” CNG Refueling Stations or Email Mark Good for more information – MWG@MCKENZIECORP.COM