Slow Flow Meter Made by Davo Ren
Oil Counter – Digital Display – 5 year battery
The REN Slow Flow Meter is intended primarily for measuring lube oil consumption on engine and compressor applications. It provides micro-accurate measurement at extremely slow flow rates
The meter is installed at the inlet side of the crankcase and measures extremely slow oil flow rates of less than 10 gph (38 lph). The positive displacement design, generated by two pistons, allows slow flow fluid measurements within 0.5% accuracy. The MRA Slow Flow meter is designed for lubricating oil, but can also be used for light oil and diesel fuel within specified flow and pressure ranges. RN24044 – Oil Counter in Gallons.
- Accurate measurement within 0.5%
- Slow Flow Metering as low as 0.05 of a gallon per hour
- Liter Display
- Optional Remote Read-out
- Use on Engine and Compressor
- Teflon piston seals in microfinished cylinders assure long life
- Magnetically driven counter through an aluminum barrier eliminates packing glands and oil seals
- Optional electronic readout versus mechanical readout versus mechanical readout with five year life lithium batteries
- Readouts are available to display volume versus time and volume from two meters
- Optional gallon or liter display
- Optional remote readout
- Provides an indication of engine condition
- Low Maintenance, cost effective solution for visible and accurate reading of engine oil consumption
- Remote mount option tracking provides continuous access to engine data
- Can be used in conjunction with the Ren Oil Level Regulator, making a perfectly matched oil control
Registers up to 9999.9 gallons in 0.05 gallon increments. The counter is magnetically driven through an aluminum barrier, eliminating packing glands and oil seals.
PRESSURE AND FLOW RATES
An integral pressure regulator accommodates inlet pressures from 3.5 psi to 100 psi. Outlet pressure is regulated not to exceed a pressure of 3.5 psi to make the combination of MRA and RAB-K Oil level regulator a perfectly matched crankcase oil control system. Operational pressures greater than 3.5 psi can produce flow rates up to 5 gal/hr with SAE 30 oil at 70 degrees F. Higher flow rates (up to 10 gallons/38 liters per hour) may be produced with higher inlet pressures.
Which Model? RN24044 with Display or the RN24026 with PLC Connections no display.
Looking for parts for you Slow Flow Meter – We stock and sell most parts for you meter – Gasket Kits – Spare parts.
Davo Ren – Fleetguard