The P-K Thermific VELOXTM Non-Condensing Boilers
When it comes to small size but big output, the P-K Thermific VELOXTM Direct Fired Water Heater is hard to beat – even the largest model can be moved through a 30″ doorway!
Its state-of-the-art vertical design utilizes a radial-fired, fan-assisted burner and heat exchanger, enabling the P-K Thermific VELOXTM W Series Direct Water Heater to operate at a CSA certified thermal efficiency of 85% as a Category I non-positive, non-condensing appliance.
Completely packaged, the P-K THERMIFIC VELOXTM boiler requires only five connections for easy installation, even on combustible floors.
P-K Thermific VELOXTM water heaters are equipped with the most intuitive interface in the industry, the NUROTM Touch-Screen Control. Designed to maximize efficiency, the NUROTM Control System monitors and modulates the combustion and ignition of the boiler to maintain the desired outlet temperatures.
Multiple units can be installed in tandem in small areas to meet virtually any heating load, making it ideal for retrofitting. Its state-of-the-art vertical design, utilizing a radial-fired, fan-assisted burner and heat exchanger, is the key to efficient performance. This design enables it to operate at a CSA certified thermal efficiency of 85% as a Category I non-positive, non-condensing appliance
- Up to 85% efficiency
- Venting Category I
- Completely packaged design
- Compact/modular design allows multiple units to be installed in tandem
- Vertical burner/heat exchanger design
- Unique integral finned copper water tubes
- High heat transfer ratio
- Lo-Hi-Lo operating controls on some models
- Operates quietly, below OSHA standards
- CSA (AGA/CGA) certified and ASME approved
- Compact to clear 30″ doorway
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor placement
- Highest achievable thermal efficiency level for non-condensing, gas-fired boiler
- Does not produce highly corrosive condensate in either the heat exchanger or vent system when operated at recommended temperatures
- Needs only five connections to install
- Low installation costs
- Low operating costs/lower fuel bills
- Low maintenance
- Sealed combustion design eliminates large air louvers and permits boiler installation in a negative pressure environment or adjacent to refrigerants
- Optional hot water supply boilers constructed for domestic water use
- Burner can be quickly and easily removed from the exchanger for cleaning or inspection
- High heat transfer ratio and fast response to load requirements
- Easy access, ideal for retrofits in inaccessible locations
- 5 Year Warranty
Please Contact P.C. McKenzie Company for sepcs, drawings, manuals and current pricing on the PK Thermific Verlox and see how the PK Thermific Verlox can work for you.
The P-K MODU-FIRE® Forced Draft boiler is a full modulation design that changes both fuel and air at a constant ratio to match boiler output to actual heat demand.
With a constant fuel to air ratio and smooth 5:1 turndown that can track varying loads down to 20% of rated capacity, efficient and clean combustion can be achieved across the entire firing range of the boiler
Models: N750, N1000, N1500, N2000, N2500, N3000
- Up to 88% efficiency
- Venting Category II or IV
- Small, modular configuration
- Big output
- Changes both fuel and air at a constant ratio to match boiler output to actual heat demand
- Smooth 5:1 turndown can track varying loads down to 20% of rated capacity Dynamic air density compensation
- Eliminates short cycling in high variable speed pumping systems
- First boiler of its kind to offer system-oriented intelligence
- Accurate firing rate feedback – analog output signal proportional to firing rate
- Small diameter Category IV venting
- Easy service construction
- Factory authorized start-up
- Zero clearance
- Simplified, low cost installation
- Clean, efficient combustion across entire firing range of the boiler
- Maximum small load efficiencies
- Captures up to $0.85 of every fuel dollar as comfort heat
- Perfect part-load performer
- Easy to inspect and maintain; can be disassembled and reassembled in minutes
- Fire tested before shipment
- 5-Year Warranty
Please contact P.C. McKenzie for specs, drawings, manuals and current pricing on the PK Modu-Fire series and see how the PK Modu-Fire can work for you.
Call us at 412-257-8866 for more information!