Ren – Davco 111 Liquid Level Switch is used to indicate levels of engine oil, hydraulic fluid, and coolant antifreeze.
A single pole, double throw, magnetically actuated switch is double sealed from explosive environments through the use of two barriers: a stainless steel and hermetically sealed glass switch housing. Four inlet/outlet ports and an adjustable mounting pad allow great flexibility in installation. Wiring is simple with the the help of a removable electrical housing cover.
- UL listed for use in Class 1, Groups C and D hazard locations
- Cast aluminum construction
- Dual Barriers: stainless steel and hermetically sealed glass with a magnetically actuated switch
- SPDT switch to open or close an electrical circuit up to 240 V DC/AC
- Four, 1/2 inch NPT connection ports
- Can be used with oil, hydraulic fluid, coolant antifreeze or most liquids
- Operates in temperatures from -40 oF to 248 oF (-40 oC to 120 oC)
- Built tough for use in explosive environments
- Flexible installation
Height Overall: 4.60″ (116.84 mm)
Depth Overall: 3.60″ (91.44 mm)
Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz (0.79 kg)
Switching Level (Petroleum Based Liquids): (+) (-) 0.12″ (3.05 mm)
Switching Hysteresis: 0.06″ (1.52 mm) Min. / 0.12″ (3.05 mm) Max.
Temperature Range: -40° F to 248° F (-40° C to 120° C)
Fluid Seal Temperature, Max: 275° F (135° C)
Switching Current, Max :3 A
Switching Voltage, Max :240 V AC/DC
Switching Power, Max: 100 W, DC/VA
HOW TO ORDER:
Use part Number RN24011
Request an Email Quote for the RN24011 – Liquid Level Switch
The Davco REN oil level regulator maintains the proper crankcase oil level in mulit-cylinder stationary engines. When combined with a REN slow flow meter, makes a perfectly matched oil control system. Is also used in conjunction with the continuous oil change module.