Draft Induction Fan
Modulating Draft System for Boilers and Water Heaters
A draft induction fan helps achieve proper draft by drawing high-
Tjernlund modulating draft, exhaust and combustion air systems expand your design options and adapt to changing conditions for precise control of exhaust and ventilation processes.
Benefits for Architects
- Building designs not limited or dictated by needs of traditional exhaust and ventilation methods.
- Conceal exhaust terminations and eliminate unsightly chimneys, vents and louvers.
- Eliminate multiple exhaust vent roof penetrations.
- Eliminate large wall openings for make-up air louvers.
- Increase exhaust termination velocities to avoid issues with air intakes and windows.
Benefits for Contractors
- Fit for duty design and construction for straightforward installations.
- Color coded job site wiring and factory provided quick-connect harness.
- Easy to service
- Outstanding factory tech support.
Benefits for Mechanical Engineers
- Factory sized and guaranteed vent, exhaust and combustion air system performance.
- Proven performance on a wide range of applications throughout North America.
- Route vents with no practical limitations.
- Save money by eliminating multiple vents and reducing vent diameter.
- Expand existing vent capacities for equipment upgrades and additions.
- Automatically modulating performance allows heaters to operate at optimum efficiencies.
- Maintain constant negative pressure in common exhaust and dryer vents.
- Common vent category I and III heaters.
We are the draft induction fan experts and are ready to help you with your drafting problems. We have been helping customers for over 50 years with all ventilation issues. We can help you too! Give us a call today to discuss!