The Amot Model 1476 Master Safety Control is used primarily for equipment shutdown in emergency situations or for the purpose of initiating control sequences. The Master Safety Control trips to shut off fuel of air supply on low oil or air pressure.
They may be applied with many other Amot sensing valves and accessories to provide positive and reliable protection against low or high pressure, temperature or excessive vibration, high or low speed, or other conditions deemed unacceptable. Click here for an illustration of how Amot products work together.
The Amot model 1476 is adaptable to automatically sequenced or remotely operated control systems. The unit consists of a valve or lever, which is controlled by a tripping mechanism that will respond to a loss of pressure. When the sensed pressure drops below a set point, the mechanism trips, snapping the valve shut.
- Protects Engines, Compressors, Turbines, Pumps and Other Equipment from undesirable conditions
- Provides a Fail-Safe, Reliable, Operation without danger of malfunction from power failure
- Completely suitable for use in hazardous locations
- Flexible in application from complex to simple systems
AMOT 2800D AMOT SHUTDOWN VALVE
The AMOT 2800 requires no external power source
- No external power required
- Safe in hazardous area installation
- Pneumatic or hydraulic applications
- Fuel shutoff component of multisensor protection systems
- Immediate shutdown upon sensing loss of lubricating oil pressure below setpoint
Easy Installation & Operation
- Multiposition Reset Lever
- Reset Latch
- Emergency Stop Lever