Ajax Boiler Parts and Ajax Boiler Gaskets
P. C. McKenzie Company is proud to represent Ajax Boiler, Inc. Located in Santa Ana, Ca, Ajax Boiler, Inc. designs and manufactures a comprehensive line of boiler and commercial water heating products. With over eight decades of experience, the company offers high quality, heavy-duty products with reputations for reliability, serviceability, and cost effective operation.
We sell all Ajax Boiler Parts and Gaskets –
- Ajax Header Gaskets
- Ajax High Pressure Steam Boiler Gaskets
- Ajax Exchanger Gaskets
- Lindy Exchanger
- Ajax Hand Hole/Manway
Please call us toll free – 877-244-4883 – to find out more about the Ajax Boiler line.
Ajax offers three distinct product lines; the Ajax Series for the commercial boiler market, the Ace Series for the water heating market, and the Atlas Series for the high-efficiency, condensing boiler and water heater markets.
Inclined water tube boilers
Low pressure steam boilers
High pressure steam boilers
Unfired steam boilers
Tanks (Flash, Air Receiver, Expansion, Blow Down)
Condensate return and boiler feed systems
Mini-Pack semi-instantaneous, indirect water heaters
Single or double-wall copper tubing construction
• Completely packaged, ready for hook-up
• All solid non-ferrous construction on potable water side. Solid austenitic
stainless steel shell with copper tubes
• Vertical or horizontal models available
• Tube bundle readily accessible without moving
heater, shell or foundation (excluding double-wall vertical model)
• Compact design requires less floor space
• Mirror finish stainless steel jacket
• Self-operated, pneumatic or electric control valves are available.
• All trim items such as steam traps, isolating valves, gauges, etc.
Gas-fired conical copper fin water heaters
Indirect storage water heaters
High-efficiency, condensing boilers and water heaters
Ajax Boiler Maintenance Instructions
Download Ajax Boiler Maintenance Instructions Below –
Operating and Maintenance Manual
– “DRF, WF, WE & WF-NOx”
Forced Draft Water Boiler Natural Gas*
“DRF, WF, WE & WF-NOx”
Forced Draft Water Boiler